Community groups are the "ministry hub" for building relationships, serving at Redeemer, and loving our neighbor. ( * = kid friendly)
Click the calendar link at the top of this page for more information on dates, times, location, & contacts.
- Book Club, 1st & 3rd Wednesdays
- Walsted/McDaniel group, 1st & 3rd Wednesdays
- Rothbard/Robart group, 1st & 3rd Fridays
Fall Sunday school classes will run October 11 - December 13, 9:15am - 10:00am
Infants-3 years [Rotating teams] Please label all items.
ELEMENTARY: The children will go through a classical curriculum which will involve hymn singing, memory verses, catechism questions, bible lessons, and more!
- Pre-K 4 year olds [Christiana Cali] Located in the class room closest to the nursery. Children will read a brief bible story together, sing a song, do a coloring sheet, and then join the nursery for the remainder of Sunday school.
- K-2nd [Jann Boll or Carol Seltzer] Classroom to the left of the restrooms.
- 3rd-5th [Donna Anderson or Pam Benner] Classroom to the left of doors to playground.
Youth Class: BIBLE SURVEY: [Rich Cali] 6th-12th. Meets in "Youth Garage".
REDEEMER 101 [Robin Young, Daniel Medina] What is your church's vision? What exactly does Redeemer believe? How is your church structured? What does it mean to become a member? If these are some of the questions you have been asking yourself or others about Redeemer, then we encourage you to attend our 101 class this fall! Redeemer 101 is for anyone who would like to be introduced to Redeemer's VISION, VALUES [theology and church government], and VOWS that one takes to become a member. While this class is designed to be a helpful introduction for all, if you are interested in becoming a member, then you need to plan to attend. This is a six-week class that will meet during the Sunday school hour at 9:15 on the front porch (location will change to the ministry house next door if the weather is not agreeable).
LESSONS ON THE EARLY CHURCH [Joe Howell] The triumph of the Christian faith is nowhere more striking than in the ancient Roman province of Asia Minor. Faith Lessons on the Early Church transports you to locations in Israel and Turkey from which the early Christian church, on fire with the message of Jesus, literally changed the world. By taking us into that immoral culture where the early Christian missionaries had such a dramatic impact, Ray Vander Laan reveals how Christians today can impact our culture for Christ. Located in the classroom just outside of the sanctuary.
GETTING TO THE HEART OF PARENTING [Patti Young] Parenting is more than using your power to get children to behave in certain ways. Parenting is all about the exposure and change of the child's heart. When the heart of a child changes the behavioral change that is needed will last. Learn how to be an instrument of heart changing grace in the little moments of life that God will give you with your children, whether they are toddlers or teens. Located in the ministry house behind the church.
THE CUTTING-ROOM FLOOR [Pastor Dave] A bible study and open discussion including the upcoming sermon. Located at the church, 11am - 12pm.
The women's ministry seeks to authentically connect our women with Christ and one another by teaching and demonstrating biblical womanhood through the scriptures, and by following our helper design to come alongside our church leaders in sharing the good news of Christ. We work with one another in supporting A Woman's Choice and Repurpose Art Studio. In addition to these outreach opportunities, we also periodically host other women's events such as breakfasts, baby showers, etc. These events focus on fellowship, personal connection, and connection with scripture. We also have several "Femaleship" (female fellowship) dinners at various restaurants in the area throughout the year. Click the calendar link above for specific event dates. Our Women's Ministry Facilitator, Kori Stolzman, can be contacted at email@example.com.
- Men's Firepit - This is a great time for men to get together around the fire and talk about life. Our firepit meetings start in October when the weather cools down and end in March with a NCAA March Madness watch party. We meet every second Thursday at 7:00pm at the firepit behind Redeemer during those months.
- Samson Society - A fellowship of Christian men who are serious about authenticity, community, humility & recovery. Serious, not grave. Meets weekly on Mondays at Redeemer and via Zoom.
- Pastor's Notes-Men's Group - Meets on Thursday mornings via Zoom for a discussion of the upcoming sermon.
We love our Redeemer kids and love pointing them to Jesus through age appropriate Christian education classes [see classes offered above], a caring and playful nursery for our babies and toddlers, and fun seasonal events throughout the year! Click the calendar link above for specific event dates.
Plans for Redeemer youth [6th-12th] meetings are in the works, so stay tuned for meeting date announcements! The Fall meetings will involve bible study surrounding the Sunday sermon text, snacks, and games. Beginning in January we will offer a Dave Ramsey financial education class for high schoolers, led by Char Hogan & Kori Stolzman. Likewise, the youth get together throughout the year for special events like bowling, Family Fun Center, and mission trips! Click the calendar link above for specific event dates.