Want to be "plugged in" at Redeemer? Realm is our primary communications hub for members and regular attendees, and it also serves as our directory, a place to share prayer requests, and more! It can be viewed in the form of an app and/or in your browser. If you have a login, feel free to access it by clicking the icon to the left. If you need more information regarding Realm, reach out to our church office at (863) 660-5448 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a login and need general instructions on setting up and navigating your account, click here.
Community groups are the "ministry hub" for building relationships, serving at Redeemer, and loving our neighbor. ( * = kid friendly)
Click the calendar link at the top of this page for more information on dates, times, location, & contacts.
- Walsted/McDaniel group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday
- Martin group, 2nd & 4th Wednesday
- Robart group, 1st & 3rd Friday*
- Hough/Danner group, 2nd Friday & 4th Saturday*
- Walsted/McDaniel group, 2nd & 4th Tuesday
We hold a lunch-time bible study at the church, every Thursday at 11:30, led by Pastor Dave. This includes discussion of the upcoming sermon passage.
Kenny & Rebecca Koehler will begin hosting a study in their home on August 14th, on the 2nd & 4th Sundays of the month, 5:00-6:00pm. They will use curriculum from Ligonier Ministries (the ministry responsible for the TableTalk devotional that is available through Redeemer, and they have a way of getting to the heart of scripture that's refreshingly clear, particularly in today's culture). There are three 6-part series titled "The Necessity of Reforming the Church" (Dr. Robert Godfrey), "The Holiness of God" (Dr. R.C. Sproul), and "The God We Worship" (Dr. R.C. Sproul) and the curriculum should take us to summer 2023. Each session begins with a 30 min. video lesson and then there will be focused discussion. This study is open to adults and any youth who can appropriately engage with the material and discussion. Please contact Kenny Koehler if you are interested. Class size is limited.
Our Sunday morning Christian education opportunities (9:15am - 10:15am) are as follows. The Fall term runs August 14 - December 18 (no class on 9/5 or 11/27):
ADULTS & YOUTH:
Created & Called [Dawn Whitestone & John Szydlowski] - In the Created and Called class, we explore our God-given Identity, Purpose and Mission. Then, we look at how to live it out within the Body of Christ and in our community. [main room of ministry house]
Church History [Rich Cali] - A study of the birth and growth of the early Christian church from c. 100-500 A.D. Open to adults and high school youth. [youth garage]
Romans [Lew Barger] - A comprehensive walk through the book of Romans. [classroom just outside of sanctuary]
Redeemer 101 [Robin Young] - What is your church’s vision? What exactly does Redeemer believe? How is your church structured? What does it mean to become a member? If these are some of the questions you have been asking yourself or others about Redeemer, then we encourage you to attend our 101 class! Redeemer 101 is for anyone who would like to be introduced to Redeemer's VISION, THEOLOGY & POLITY, and VOWS that one takes to become a member. While this class is designed to be a helpful introduction for all, if you are interested in becoming a member, then you need to plan to attend. [area just outside of the nursery]
Elementary [Hannah Hough, Elementary Education Director, and a team of add'l teachers & helpers] - Classical curriculum including hymns and scripture memorization. [2 classrooms: to the left of the doors facing the playground & to the left of the restrooms]
Middle School [Josh Hough] - The Old Testament survey provides the historical setting out of which Christianity and the New Testament emerged. This class will study how God was moving among the people of Israel to bring forth the Messiah, who would provide redemption for His chosen people. [classroom to the left of the lobby TV]
Nursery [Missy Graham, Nursery Coordinator, and a rotation of qualified volunteers] - Provided for ages 3 and under. The vision of our nursery ministry is to plant seeds of love, hope, faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ in the hearts of little ones through the example of living models of the truth of God's Word. (Matt. 18:4-5; Prov. 22:6) [nursery]
SUNDAY NIGHT LIVE!: Sundays @ 5pm in the ministry house
- The women's ministry seeks to authentically connect our women with Christ and one another by teaching and demonstrating biblical womanhood through the scriptures, and by following our helper design to come alongside our church leaders in sharing the good news of Christ. We work with one another in supporting various local ministries. In addition to these outreach opportunities, we also periodically host other women's events such as luncheons, baby showers, etc. These events focus on fellowship, personal connection, and connection with scripture. We also have several "Femaleship" (female fellowship) dinners at various restaurants in the area throughout the year. Click the calendar link above for specific event dates.
- Sarah Society - A sisterhood of healing hearts. The Sarah Society supports female partners who have experienced betrayal trauma. Meets weekly on Tuesdays at Redeemer, 6:00pm.
- Men's Firepit - This is a great time for men to get together around the fire and talk about life. Our firepit meetings start in October when the weather cools down and end in March with a NCAA March Madness watch party. We meet every second Thursday at 7:00pm at the firepit behind Redeemer during those months.
- Samson Society - A fellowship of Christian men who are serious about authenticity, community, humility & recovery. Serious, not grave. Meets weekly on Mondays at Redeemer, 6:00pm.
We love our Redeemer kids and love pointing them to Jesus through age appropriate Christian education classes [see classes offered above], a caring and playful nursery for our babies and toddlers, and fun seasonal events throughout the year! Click the calendar link above for specific event dates.
Redeemer youth [6th-12th] meets for bible study surrounding the Sunday sermon text, snacks, and games on Wednesday evenings, 6:00-7:00pm. The youth also get together throughout the year for special events like bowling, Family Fun Center, and mission trips! Click the calendar link above for specific event dates.